SAMA LM01?

char3327

Hey y'all,

So I am looking to build in the SAMA LM01 here. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this case because there aren't that many reviews online.

I am looking to fit a Scythe Fuma 2 CPU cooler in it wich has a clearance of 154.5mm of clearance, and the case has a clearance of 155mm...will it fit? I am using the vented side panel not the tempered glass.

Thanks!

If you're doing Vertical GPU, I guarantee it won't.

You may need to remove the bracket on the side to fit that cooler:

11-197-012-V04.jpg

Based on the pictures, I do NOT expect good cooling out of the case.  At all.  

31 minutes ago, char3327 said:

@tkitch I don't plan to have that side bracket...that is for AIO mounting.

Should fit fine, cooler heights are marked as overestimates and clearance in cases are underestimates.

This is done intentionally to keep people from pushing that 1-2mm difference too much only to find their motherboard is slightly thicker or some nonsense and complaining.

t. Put a dark rock pro 4 in a rajintek metis with 3mm to spare 

39 minutes ago, tkitch said:

Based on the pictures, I do NOT expect good cooling out of the case.  At all.  

The entire bottom, top, rear and both sides are vented. Including fan mounts for the top and bottom or side for a vertical gpu.

The only thing here that doesn’t have super impressive ventilation is the front panel, which wouldn’t matter at all with a horizontal gpu, bottom intake and top exhaust 

It’s also not too far into the “way too many damn holes” category if the solid or glass side panel is used rather than the vented one, since directional airflow would work a bit better with that installed.

@8tg Thank you! I was thinking the same thing about the ventilation and yes I plan to horizontally mount the GPU because aesthetics are not a concern for this build. I am planning on making airflow go top to bottom.

6 minutes ago, char3327 said:

@8tg Thank you! I was thinking the same thing about the ventilation and yes I plan to horizontally mount the GPU because aesthetics are not a concern for this build. I am planning on making airflow go top to bottom.

Dont to top to bottom, do the airflow bottom intake to top exhaust, you’d be opposing the gpu fans with a bottom exhaust and heat rises. 

Results may vary - I have a Noctua C14S in mine, have about 12mm clearance left with the side dust filter in place. Add about 2mm more if you remove the filter. Advertised cooler height is 142mm.

C14S does great in this case with its stock A14 fan as intake. Zero complaints about cooling performance with 2x Noctua A12x15 intake at bottom, 2x A12x25 out at top, 1x A8 out at rear.