Video(Disney+, Plex) stutters on LG TV after using PS5?

ion1

After playing on PS5 I turn the console and TV off, and when I come back to watch for e.g Disney+ on the TV app the video playback is not smooth as if it's still in game mode or wrong refersh rate. But from what I can see nothing is wrong in the TV settings. The issue gets fixed after restarting the TV.

I'm not 100% sure if it's related to PS5 but after getting it is when the issue appeared and it is after using it that the issue seems most common. It's also possible that the issue appearing requires just not using PS5 to play games but to watch video content. I still need to investigate more but just wondering if anyone has heard of something similar or has any guesses as to what's wrong.

TV is LG UM7100PLA webOS 05.10.25 and connected to LG Home Cinema BH7240 via HDMI ARC. PS5 is in HDMI1 and that input is always in low latency "game mode"(no auto switch on PS5).

thats.............a new one
we have 2 different lg's sons is more like yours and has never experienced that.
go into tv settings and check for an update for it. i have seen app errors caused by it because i turned off the tvs auto update.

15 hours ago, circeseye said:

thats.............a new one
we have 2 different lg's sons is more like yours and has never experienced that.
go into tv settings and check for an update for it. i have seen app errors caused by it because i turned off the tvs auto update.

It was the latest version, but yeah it's propably a bug with TV. It just doesn't switch out of low latency mode when launching an app sometimes, that's the kind of "judder" I got I'm pretty sure. I wasn't able to reproduce it on purpose so hopefully it's gone. I just have to pay attention to how it happens if it happens again.