Lian-Li OL11 Mini Air questions

chimimoryo

Does anyone know if when the GPU vertical mount is used in the up position if will interfere with a large CPU cooler? See attached image for reference.

Also, with slight modifications, do 180mm fans have enough physical room to be mounted in the front and bottom of the case?

ol11 mini air.png

14 hours ago, chimimoryo said:

I guess nobody has actually seen or touched one yet 

At least, not on this forum, or who has touched it but seen this yet. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

9 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

At least, not on this forum, or who has touched it but seen this yet. 

Yeah, that's what I figured. I'll give this a bump after a while. It's on sale here in Japan as of yesterday or a few days ago. Do you have any idea of the North American or European release dates? 

12 hours ago, chimimoryo said:

Yeah, that's what I figured. I'll give this a bump after a while. It's on sale here in Japan as of yesterday or a few days ago. Do you have any idea of the North American or European release dates? 

I am not aware of any release date for the case, sorry 😞 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

there a youtube channel that seem to get prototypes of lian li but it might be for more of the wc case but ill try look it up.

https://www.youtube.com/c/GGFEvents/videos

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links