how to make server Remote Access online "am new user here"

amr1406

good evening everyone 

My problem Briefly

my friend work in import and export office 

there  two computer office  every cmpouter in other city not same city (two office work together each office diffrent city )

in that office useing Account software designed for the company  and  scanner and printer in every office 

i want build server  system i can Remote Access  that  server  from anywhere basicly 

i want use that server Operating system windows and install Account software so i can use the softwear from other location  Remote Access  

someone idea said to me 

" i can get any used case and put all data and use premium teamviewer account " to Remote Access   that used case 

problem is printing every office have printer in other city   i cant give comment Print   from that  Remote Access  computer uiseing teamviewr to printer i use at other city 🙂 

anyone here  have knowledge can help me wih an idea  

sorry for my bad english am from middle east 🙂  thank you 

• 2 weeks later...

Why not get a laptop? Then you can move the system instead of having to remote into the other system.

But yea there is lots of remote access software. Id probably stay away from teamviewer as they have had some big security issues in the past.

Frankly, we have a problem with our government in the Middle East. When they  reach the office sudden , they take all the devices from the office and the files. Of course, you wipe from the devices. For this reason, i need a device that i can control from remotely. 

i had someone give me idea get server and put windows 10 and use Remote Desktop  this best i could get .,., anyone have better idea welcome to comment 🙂