Modding RTX 2060 Super founders edition?

JordanH015

I've been looking around the web to see if there are any options to get a little bit better cooling for my 2060 Super. From what I've seen there is only two options the Morpheus II, or the Kraken G12 both are also incompatible it seems. So i was curious if anyone had any other ideas or products that i could use to get some better temps on my 2060 Super. Typically I don't mind the safe temps which would be around the 80 degree C mark when I'm playing things like Monster Hunter World but seeing as the prices of new graphics cards are only going to get more expensive I would like to squeeze something extra out of my 2060 if possible. 

Thanks in advance. 

My current PC build is

Lian Li Lancool II

Asrock b450m pro

Ryzen 5 2600

Geforce RTX 2060 Super

16 gigs of Ram

Thermaltake Smart 500W 80+ white

1: take canned air. 
2: flip can upside down

3: spray air on to heatsink/fan area. 

4: ????

5: PROFIT!!!

DO NOT DO THIS

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Not much you can do honestly. 83C is the target temperature for RTX 20xx series.  Thanks to GPU boost the card will always "aim" there as long as there is power available and it doesn't hit the 83C mark.

You can try to undervolt the card to make it hit around 78C but not much lower. 🙂 

Gaming PC

MBO: MSI B450M MORTAR MAX           CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600        CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S

GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 3060ti TUF OC 8GB,        RAM: Kingston 16GB (2 x 8GB) HyperX Fury DDR4 3200Mhz,

Storage: Samsung SSD 980 1TB  &   WD Blue 1 TB SSD

PSU: Corsair 650W RM650x (2018)       Case: Kolink Citadel Mesh Matx     Case Fans: 3x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM 120mm