SSD locked

seniorwoofers

So one normal day i turned on my pc and my ssd was locked . i send a email to the ssd company and they dont have locking ssd stuff . so i tried to see in diskpart and it’s not showing there . but when i go in disk management it shows and when im trying to reset it , it just gave me a unknown error (btw when i plug the ssd and go to disk management is loading very slow) Can i unlock it someway ?

7 minutes ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

What do you mean locked? Simply sounds like the drive died.

Yeah or got encrypted somehow.

9 hours ago, fuzz0r said:

Yeah or got encrypted somehow.

yeah i think it got encrypted , but the ssd company said they dont have password protection on their ssd and any password protection would be 3rd party software

9 hours ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

What do you mean locked? Simply sounds like the drive died.

i think is it dead , but when i plug the ssd and boot the pc it just boot instantly the locked ssd , not the other drives , and when it boots the ssd asks me for a password . and like i said , it's not showing the ssd nowhere , only on disk managment . i just think the ssd got hacked pretty bad or something 

8 hours ago, whispous said:

Can you please show a screenshot showing what you mean by locked?

IMG_1490.thumb.jpg.dd4d9392f5c3f7ecc39e0408f95a0018.jpg

8 hours ago, seniorwoofers said:

IMG_1490.thumb.jpg.dd4d9392f5c3f7ecc39e0408f95a0018.jpg

Try booting the drive on a different computer, and try booting a different drive on this computer. Please report back the results.

Also, have you messed around in the BIOS at all? Was this drive ever in another computer?

Computers r fun

17 hours ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

Try booting the drive on a different computer, and try booting a different drive on this computer. Please report back the results.

Also, have you messed around in the BIOS at all? Was this drive ever in another computer?

already did those stuff , and no , i dont mess around in bios because i dont know much about it🙂 and btw i got two ssd in my computer , and even tho the windows is installed on the good ssd there was a old windows in the locked sdd and everytime when both ssd are plugged in it boots on the second and locked ssd , not the first and primary 

11 hours ago, seniorwoofers said:

already did those stuff , and no , i dont mess around in bios because i dont know much about it🙂 and btw i got two ssd in my computer , and even tho the windows is installed on the good ssd there was a old windows in the locked sdd and everytime when both ssd are plugged in it boots on the second and locked ssd , not the first and primary 

What type of computer is this? Did you build it yourself? Is it a laptop, if so, what model?

Computers r fun

On 9/6/2021 at 6:21 AM, TheNuzziNuzz said:

What type of computer is this? Did you build it yourself? Is it a laptop, if so, what model?

some 2012 fujitsu pc , but that's my second pc 

8 hours ago, seniorwoofers said:

some 2012 fujitsu pc , but that's my second pc 

Which computer is this drive in?

Computers r fun

On 9/7/2021 at 9:45 PM, TheNuzziNuzz said:

Which computer is this drive in?

on the fujitsu pc