Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cannot setup wallet address on SuprNova RVN Pool

Hi there.

For a few years that I watch Linus and his team videos, but I'm not very present around here.
Maybe someone here has knowledge in this subject and can help me or point me in the right direction.

I'm sorry if this topic was already discussed here, but I a search didn't seem to return anything useful.
I'm using SuprNova Pool for RVN, but I can't associate my Wallet, I get the error: "Failed to update your account: Address is already in use"

Before registering I tried mining directly with the Wallet address in the client and that may have been the source of my problem...

Does anyone know how to overcome this problem?

PS: When I try to contact them the form gives this error: "There was a problem sending your message. Please try again."

Cheers.

Their entire site seems rather broken to me. Are you particularly attached to this pool? If not I'd just pick another one.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | Storage: 250 GB Crucial BX100 SSD + 2 TB Seagate HDD + 1TB WD Green + 3TB WD Red | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Hi.

Thank you for your reply.
I was using FlyPool before, but it was not dealing very well with two Rigs (seems it was counting as only one and it appeared to me that both could have been mining the same shares) and if I remember correctly the fee is higher.
What Pool would you recommend that the site and support is good and the fee is low?
Cheers.

7 minutes ago, Cidi Rome said:

Hi.

Thank you for your reply.
I was using FlyPool before, but it was not dealing very well with two Rigs (seems it was counting as only one and it appeared to me that both could have been mining the same shares) and if I remember correctly the fee is higher.
What Pool would you recommend that the site and support is good and the fee is low?
Cheers.

I'm personally at 2miners. They have a 1% fee.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | Storage: 250 GB Crucial BX100 SSD + 2 TB Seagate HDD + 1TB WD Green + 3TB WD Red | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Thanks.
I will try to register and see how they work (check how do they identify different workers).

I'm checking the configuration help, and I can see that there isn't option to set the RIG_ID on XMRig, and XMRig is the client I'm liking more of all the ones I've tested.

Cheers.

14 minutes ago, Cidi Rome said:

Thanks.
I will try to register and see how they work (check how do they identify different workers).

I'm checking the configuration help, and I can see that there isn't option to set the RIG_ID on XMRig, and XMRig is the client I'm liking more of all the ones I've tested.

Cheers.

You might want to quote people so they get a notification. Do so with this button below a reply:Screenshot_20210902-171909_Chrome.jpg.8a146948a2ca4223ffd02dd4b4e608f8.jpg

Good luck!

I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL! Please, quote or mention people so they get a reply, please. pls let me know if i did something stupid

If I started a new shop, and named it "Shop", what would be your reaction? That's my reaction when people title their post as "Windows 11" or something shitty instead of something that actually describes what the thread is about. Only cool kids (dark mode users) can read this.

VPN Server Guide

2 hours ago, Cidi Rome said:

Thanks.

Cheers.

I don't use XMRig, so can't help with that. Different workers are identified as <walletaddress>.<workername> as the payout address. I'm a measly single card miner though.

21 minutes ago, tikker said:

I don't use XMRig, so can't help with that. Different workers are identified as <walletaddress>.<workername> as the payout address. I'm a measly single card miner though.

Yep, I've seen that, but XMRig is the only one that its example is not shown like that on https://rvn.2miners.com/help, I suppose it is not supported, but I can try...

Cheers.

9 minutes ago, Cidi Rome said:

Yep, I've seen that, but XMRig is the only one that its example is not shown like that on https://rvn.2miners.com/help, I suppose it is not supported, but I can try...

Cheers.

Settings for Xmrig:

xmrig.exe --coin=RVN -o rvn.2miners.com:6060 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x
pause

It's right there. They probably just didn't bother putting .RIG_ID in that example, as it's technically optional. Should be easy enough to find out. Just fire it up with some settings and see if it works.

4 hours ago, tikker said:

I'm personally at 2miners. They have a 1% fee.

Yep, I thought that SuprNova was also 1%, but it is actually 0.5%...
That was other reason I was using it.

3 minutes ago, Cidi Rome said:

Yep, I thought that SuprNova was also 1%, but it is actually 0.5%...
That was other reason I was using it.

Oh well, not like that's going to make or break it. If 0.5% extra fees means loss instead of profit that hardware isn't worth mining with in the first place.

Just now, tikker said:

Oh well, not like that's going to make or break it.

I actually like the site: sure it has some bugs, but despite that seems to be fine...
What is annoying me more is not the fact that site has bugs, it is the problem of not being able to contact anyone to sort the problems out...

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, Cidi Rome said:

What is annoying me more is not the fact that site has bugs, it is the problem of not being able to contact anyone to sort the problems out...

I may well be wrong, given that I don't know them, but I do have a feeling those two things aren't disconnected 😛