Is it possible to do HDR type for sharpening?

Hello, I just took a picture of a flower I took from my garden and put it on black paper to take a photo (Just so I could mask the the paper for guidance because I wanted a black background). I took the photo and looked at it on my computer saw it was not as sharp as I expected I was at 100 iso and 1/60 F8 on a 22mm f2.0 on a tripod with a timer. So the settings should not be a problem. Is it possible to take 10 pictures and merge them for ultra sharpness in Photoshop or Lightroom?

7 hours ago, RTX 2070 Max-Q said:

Hello, I just took a picture of a flower I took from my garden and put it on black paper to take a photo (Just so I could mask the the paper for guidance because I wanted a black background). I took the photo and looked at it on my computer saw it was not as sharp as I expected I was at 100 iso and 1/60 F8 on a 22mm f2.0 on a tripod with a timer. So the settings should not be a problem. Is it possible to take 10 pictures and merge them for ultra sharpness in Photoshop or Lightroom?

Firstly, HDR is not the term you’re looking for, it is called focus stacking.

Secondly, focus stacking is only relevant is the reason for the lack of sharpness is due to thin depth of field. so if the softness comes from camera shake, or subject motion, focus stacking will not help you.

idk if photoshop/Lightroom has focus stacking but there are other free software that can definitely do it.

As usual, post a photo to demonstrate what you’re talking about 

3 hours ago, For Science! said:

Firstly, HDR is not the term you’re looking for, it is called focus stacking.

Secondly, focus stacking is only relevant is the reason for the lack of sharpness is due to thin depth of field. so if the softness comes from camera shake, or subject motion, focus stacking will not help you.

idk if photoshop/Lightroom has focus stacking but there are other free software that can definitely do it.

As usual, post a photo to demonstrate what you’re talking about 

Okay thank you.