I just can't get rid of this coil whine

Pixelfie

My PC has been making some crazy coil whine noises since May. I've RMA'd every part I could think of, but it's still there. In June I RMA'd my Sapphire Pulse 5500 XT and got a 2060 to use while waiting for repair. It also had coil whine, but the sound was different and I did some more tests to find out it was also coming from the PSU. I bought a new PSU (RM650x 2018), and that same day I got a replacement GPU (MSI Gaming X 5500 XT). And still coil whine, but not from the PSU anymore, but the GPU and VRM. It also was happening idle since then. I RMA'd my motherboard (ASRock B460M Pro4), got it replaced and the noise didn't even change. I got a new PSU from RMA (both first and third were Be Quiet System Power 9 600w), and I tried that and the sound on the motherboard and GPU didn't change, while the PSU also starting whining, even louder than the other parts. I also tried with a grounded outlet making no difference. What can I do to fix this? Is it safe to say I got another bad GPU?

i5-10400F

MSI Gaming X 5500 XT 8g (tried 4g Sapphire Pulse and Palit 2060 too, noise changed but was never gone)

ASRock B460M Pro4 (got replaced, no change in noise)

Corsair RM650x 2018 (tried Be Quiet System Power 9 600w but that started whining too while not changing the other noises

HyperX Fury RGB 2x8 3200 CL16