Pc turns on, but no post.

Loncc

So, i built a pc, over a year ago, and everything was fine. It ran without any problems whatsoever. Now i decided to finally upgrade my gpu plus psu. At first my pc wouldnt even turn on, and all i would hear was a clicking noise from the psu. After some tries that somehow fixed itself, and my pc started turning on. Everything was lit up, my ram the gpu and the motherboard. But i got no post, only black screens. After hours of researching and trying everything i could find here, and on other forums, i didnt find anything useful. So i decided to put my old hardware back in, but that now has the same peoblem as my new hardware had... My old psu along with my old gpu will only make a clicking noise, and then nothing. I am at the end of my wit with this stuff, as i tried troubleshooting for hours on end, with no resolve. 

I hope someone here can help me. 

Also my specs are:

ASUS ROG STRIX X570 F GAMING

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

2x 8 Gb G. Skill DDR4 3200 mHz RAM

Geforce gtx 1050 ti palit (old gpu) 

Corsair RM 650x (old psu) 

Geforce RTX 3060 ti (new gpu) 

EVGA 1000GQ (New PSU) 

As i said, i have been troubleshooting for hours, so i checked several times if everything was plugged in correctly, but still only blackscreen. I also tried removing the bios baterry, but no luck either. I have tried all configurations of psu old and new with gpu old and new. I tried switching the ram slots, as well as cleaning them. I dont have anything connected now, except for a dp on my gpu, since i dont have onboard graphics, and if i read it wrong, and i actzally have obg, then that also doesnt work. I dont have any other system to test it in either. And not a billion other things, like a different motherboard or something. 

What was wrong with the old psu?

Its actually better than the EVGA (imo)

Did you try with the RMX at all? 

The clicking makes me think something with the psu, something not plugged in correctly or malfunctioning.

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

2 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

What was wrong with the old psu?

Its actually better than the EVGA (imo)

Did you try with the RMX at all? 

The clicking makes me think something with the psu, something not plugged in correctly or malfunctioning.

The old psu used to work, nothing was a problem, but then after the new gpu and psu didnt work, and i reverted to the old one, it completely stopped working, it only makes a clicking sound, and thats it

6 minutes ago, Loncc said:

The old psu used to work, nothing was a problem, but then after the new gpu and psu didnt work, and i reverted to the old one, it completely stopped working, it only makes a clicking sound, and thats it

I see, well its unlikely  both psus don't work... check the cabling for everything again, only use whats absolutely necessary,  gpu, cpu, 1 ram stick, cpu cooler, maybe a hard-drive.

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Just now, Mark Kaine said:

I see, well its unlikely  both psus don't work... check the cabling for everything again, only use whats absolutely necessary,  gpu, cpu, 1 ram stick, cpu cooler, maybe a hard-drive.

Already using the bare minimum, checked the cables all a billion times, have been sitting at this for 10 hrs roughly