Mechanical Keyboards recommendations - Looking at the Keychron K8

Hi, I'm looking for mechanical keyboard recommendations, please.

Sadly, I really don't have time for anything custom, as gorgeous as custom boards are I need a board pretty quickly and I work around 94hrs a week so even a spare hour is tough.

• I love MX browns (tactile)
  • I'll be using it a Lot for work (general typing) and also all types of gaming
  • Needs to be open design around the switches for easy cleaning (I have a lot of pets, no amount of cleaning stops pet hairs getting stuck under the keys)
  • TKL
  • Wired for gaming and Bluetooth for working

I was looking at the Keychron K8 but the reviews are; "It's a nice entry/budget mech board that needs mods to make it nice". But I can't find anything else that ticks all the boxes, not from brands I've heard are good anyway. 

Any recommendations or ones to avoid would be helpful, thank you.

Build: "The Cake Is A Lie" - (Portal 2 Theme)  Wall Mounted (in a ThermalTake Core P8 all sides removed)  Ryzen 5900X • 64GB Team Group Dark Pro (B-Dies) 3600MHz CL16 • ASUS X570-E Gaming • EK Quantum Plexi Monoblock  MSI RTX 3090 Suprim X  EK Quantum Plexi Block  2TB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 NVME  8TB Samsung 870 QVO  Corsair RM 850X 2x EK P480M Radiators   PrimoChill Fittings  2x D5 Pumps  Monsoon MMRS Pump Housing  2x HeatKiller Tube 200 Reservoirs