Any Rhythm Game players? Lets chat! I'd love some Steam friends to populate my leaderboards!

Bmont_Yo

I play a lot of rhythm games but unfortunately NONE of my IRL friends are into them.  I've been trying to find some other people that play things like Clone Hero, DJMax Respect V, TapSonic, Spin Rhythm XD, Project Heartbeat, Unnamed SDVX Clone, really whatever.  I like all kinds of rhythm games.  I'm really not into most 8 and 10 key games outside of DJmax.  Djmax does it differently and I really like how they do 8 button.  Lately I've been absolutely hooked on SoundVoltex.  Started playing at the local arcade and then discovered Unnamed SDVX Clone. Clone Hero (Guitar Hero/Rock Band for PC) is by far what I'm best at, but I've played since the PS2 so I better be decent by now.

Any rhythm game addicts out there in the LTT community?  I know it's a rather niche genre.  A lot of rhythm game music is off putting to western audiences it seems.

I'm a huge rhythm game player! Possibly my favourite genre. Got a small collection of arcade style controllers for games like Chunithm, Sound Voltex, IIDX.

Also love DJMAX, that was probably the series that really got me hooked on the genre back on the PSP.