corsair bengeance out of sync

puppo
Go to solution Solved by Mark Kaine,

well u need some control software, the Ram wont sync up by itself - however i dont recommend it because  manufacturer rgb software can really mess up your pc…

idk my ram isnt totally "synced" either, but most of the time it is (one also seems to be slower but then catches up) u get used to it lol

i just finished upgrading my pc with a msi b460 tomahawk, a 600w full modular psu and 16gb of corsair vengeance ram, everything is fine but the colours are out of syink, how can i fix it?

12 minutes ago, puppo said:

i just finished upgrading my pc with a msi b460 tomahawk, a 600w full modular psu and 16gb of corsair vengeance ram, everything is fine but the colours are out of syink, how can i fix it?

Colors on what? the individual sticks of RAM or across the ram and other RGB products, or all?

PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLY!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

1 minute ago, Carbonado said:

Colors on what? the individual sticks of RAM or across the ram and other RGB products, or all?

Either way OP will need to sync it through Corsair's iCue software. Thatll solve things up.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

8 minutes ago, Carbonado said:

the individual ram stick, one of them is like slower (?)

well u need some control software, the Ram wont sync up by itself - however i dont recommend it because  manufacturer rgb software can really mess up your pc…

idk my ram isnt totally "synced" either, but most of the time it is (one also seems to be slower but then catches up) u get used to it lol

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

5 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

oh okii

17 hours ago, puppo said:

oh okii

If you don't wanna go the Manufacturer's bloated software, you can check out OpenRGB. It's open source and light and replaces all the softwares!

PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLY!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  | Motherboard: Asus TUF X570 Plus | RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8gbx2 3600Mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RTX 3080 | PSU: NZXT C850 | Case: Corsair 5000D AF | Cooler: NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm | SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500Gb m.2 ssd + Samsung 860 EVO 1tb ssd | Monitor: LG 49WL95C-W | Peripherals: Logitech G815 + Razer Viper Ultimate + Razer Kraken TE | Audio: Logitech G560 

7 hours ago, Carbonado said:

If you don't wanna go the Manufacturer's bloated software, you can check out OpenRGB. It's open source and light and replaces all the softwares!

i tryed it, but it doesnt recognize the ram :((