Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LTT "Summer" Folding Sprint

Go to solution Solved by GOTSpectrum,
14 hours ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Alright guys, I'm getting on with the final ranks and prizes for this event. Will try to get the blog post up tonight.

Sorry for the delay but a pain fuelled hospital trip happened then been on morphine for the last few days so not been up to doing it. 

Thank you for your understanding

12 hours ago, GOTSpectrum said:

So update I've got about 70% written but I'm needing to take a brake and lay down due to pain. Hopefully will be back at it in 20 mins or so

Final update, we are done!

Well, dang.. I hadn't caught the fact, that the PC had restarted just before the event. Oh well.

Oops.  Completely missed this sprint.  Fortunately my "auto pilot" folding allowed me to join in spirit.  I'd have liked to bring my main card to bear, but I was on vacation that week anyways, so it just wasn't meant to be...

In any case, note to self: check the F@H forum regularly for new events.  

#Muricaparrotgang

Folding@Home Stats | Current PC Loadout:

Small                        Bigger				Biggerer				Biggest
Fractal Design Focus G       NZXT H1				Lian LI O11 Dynamic XL			Fractal Design Meshify C
FX-8320                      Ryzen 3 3200G			Ryzen 5 3600				Ryzen 7 3700X
120mm AIO                    120mm AIO				Custom 280mm loop			Noctua NH-D15
A motherboard                ASRock B450 mobo			MSI x570 mobo				MSI x570 mobo
16gb DDR3                    16gb DDR4 @ 3200			16gb DDR4 @ 3200			16gb DDR4 @ 3600
a melange of HDDs/SSDs       WD 1tb m.2				WD 500gb m.2				WD 1tb m.2/2tb HDD
PNY GTX 1070 x2              GTX 1070				GTX 1070 FE				MSI RTX 2080 TI
some 650w PSU                650W SFX-L 80+ Gold		MSI RTX 2080 Super			EVGA SuperNova 750w 80+ GOLD 
								Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD

33 minutes ago, Rybo said:

Oops.  Completely missed this sprint.  Fortunately my "auto pilot" folding allowed me to join in spirit.  I'd have liked to bring my main card to bear, but I was on vacation that week anyways, so it just wasn't meant to be...

In any case, note to self: check the F@H forum regularly for new events.  

there another one coming up soon.

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |100tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower

Alright guys, I'm getting on with the final ranks and prizes for this event. Will try to get the blog post up tonight.

Sorry for the delay but a pain fuelled hospital trip happened then been on morphine for the last few days so not been up to doing it. 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 1700 3GHz 8-Core Processor @ 4Ghz
  • Motherboard
    GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    DOMINATOR Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) @ 3400mhz
  • GPU
    Aorus GTX 1080 Waterforce
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    BenQ - XL2430(144hz), Dell 24" portrait
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

So update I've got about 70% written but I'm needing to take a brake and lay down due to pain. Hopefully will be back at it in 20 mins or so

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
  • Motherboard
    GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240
24 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

You do you.  The spreadsheets will still remain when you're ready. 🙂

After 2 days into the sprint, the psu betrayed me. . . . will need to replace before the Annual F@H Event. Here's hoping I find another psu.

🤷‍♂️

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My phones are a Samsung Note 20 and a Samsung S9+

🇺🇸   About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46   🇺🇸

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

After 2 days into the sprint, the psu betrayed me. . . . will need to replace before the Annual F@H Event. Here's hoping I find another psu.

🤷‍♂️

That's rough, especially now when prices are through the roof. Hope you find a good deal

In my region it was still above 30C during the summer event so I didn't use my "good" system (already waaaaay to hot in my apartment without that space-heater!). Instead dusted an old HD7790 x) Didn't make it high into the ranks but it did 70k daily and only takes 60 to 70W

14 hours ago, GOTSpectrum said:

12 hours ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Final update, we are done!

• CPU
  • Motherboard
    GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

This concludes the LTT Summer (now fall) Sprint. Please forward any discussion to the Folding community board

🔒

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25