What about lelon capacitors?

IIIIIIIIII

At first I saw the mark on it and confused it for Ltec, but I just found out it was a different brand.

It seems to be mainly used by GreatWall, and I found it in this P-GM as well. How is it?

Lelon is perfectly fine.  Not as good as Ltec for electrolytic caps, but I would use their solids without any hesitation.

8 hours ago, jonnyGURU said:

Lelon is perfectly fine.  Not as good as Ltec for electrolytic caps, but I would use their solids without any hesitation.

Thank you.

Additionally, do you know about CS and AsiaX? In particular, AsiaX was famous for exploding shit during the fujiyuu days. Is it just shit, or is it due to a wrong formula from the past?

2 hours ago, IIIIIIIIII said:

Thank you.

Additionally, do you know about CS and AsiaX? In particular, AsiaX was famous for exploding shit during the fujiyuu days. Is it just shit, or is it due to a wrong formula from the past?

AsiaX is like the "we fixed our reputation by changing our name" solution.  They're not terrible anymore.

Nichicon are the best caps 🙂

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

5 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Do tell....

Just now, jonnyGURU said:

Do tell....

Nipppon Chemicon too 😄

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

3 hours ago, frozensun said:

oh, ok. And?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

^-^

Marketing = Reeling in Your Audience with Visuals: The Value of Infographics - Instant  Edge Marketing

some unknow brands are really bad  like FHY. they use it in cheapest product. and capacitance drain out like a battery ( around 3 year if lucky) with normal temperature

good brands like rifa have some bad model capacitor like X Y class 271. it can blow up even looking good.  ages just <5years. and only high end device use MKP Y class for EMI supression.

• 1 year later...
On 8/13/2021 at 7:15 AM, IIIIIIIIII said:

wFqI-9V0vf2g-IQYDUSE95YYfSolFdz7Qb8Y-IZxOok.jpg

I believe that this situation is called "planned obsolescence". Granted, these caps need to be as close to the actives as possible damn, that close to a heat sink is just asking for trouble. I can't make out the temp rating on the caps but if they are true Japanese made Nichicons, they are most likely 105C.
This is an engineering design flaw, not a flaw of the caps. I see it ALL TO OFTEN! But hey, it keeps me in business :)