Please Help: Can't find compatible RAM for my board

Hi,

I have Gigabyte Aorus elite x570 with 5600X, been searching Pcpartpicker, QVL, Amazon and cannot seen to find compatible set of RAM, I want 3600mhz 8x2 preferable CL16 not CL18.

Tried searching from QVL to Amazon but products are not found, also, from pcpartpicker to amazon to QVL eventually find out its not compatible as per QVL

Anyone can help, starting to get frustrated. 

32 minutes ago, KhaderKh said:

Hi,

I have Gigabyte Aorus elite x570 with 5600X, been searching Pcpartpicker, QVL, Amazon and cannot seen to find compatible set of RAM, I want 3600mhz 8x2 preferable CL16 not CL18.

Tried searching from QVL to Amazon but products are not found, also, from pcpartpicker to amazon to QVL eventually find out its not compatible as per QVL

Anyone can help, starting to get frustrated. 

I have that mobo, with this RAM. 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07X8DVDZZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

3600 C16 is going to be difficult to find. I would steer you in the direction of Crucial Ballistix.

In my experience, most of the QVL is just fewer potential issues with interoperability. Currently running NON-QVL RAM in my system and all it took was a little tinkering to get it working well.

(Corsair vengeance LPX 2x8 3200 [doesn't really run at 3200 with R5 2600x and B450 Pro4])

My memory is ryzen3 generally doesn’t need the QVL. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

In real life, you really won't notice the difference between CL18 and CL16. 

It's just a few nanoseconds extra of latency when requesting data from the ram sticks.

You have 5600x , the 3rd generation of Ryzen processors is not picky about memory sticks. Pretty much any pair of ddr4 sticks will work.