Recommendations for 120hz/90hz games?

ivanrcks95

Hey everyone, so i got my Realme X3 superzoom almost a year ago now, and the main reason i got it was the 120hz screen,855+ processor and UFS 3.1 storage. However, i noticed that in that year i have barely taken advantage of any of it, yes my day to day usage is buttery smooth to this day, and i have never so much as seen a stutter on it, but i wanna start taking advantage of its specs more. So what games/cool apps would you recommend that might support 120 or at least 90hz, and just feel/work better on more "powerful" hardware. Thanks in advance!

R7 5800X3D | XFX Merc 6900 XT Limited Black | 32gb 3200mhz CL16

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2021 at 10:46 AM, ivanrcks95 said:

Hey everyone, so i got my Realme X3 superzoom almost a year ago now, and the main reason i got it was the 120hz screen,855+ processor and UFS 3.1 storage. However, i noticed that in that year i have barely taken advantage of any of it, yes my day to day usage is buttery smooth to this day, and i have never so much as seen a stutter on it, but i wanna start taking advantage of its specs more. So what games/cool apps would you recommend that might support 120 or at least 90hz, and just feel/work better on more "powerful" hardware. Thanks in advance!

PUBG goes up to 90fps and COD Mobile will do up to 120.

Third Crisis

This game does in fact support an unlocked frame rate. This isn't a game that benefits from this higher frame rate, but it still technically can run at 120 FPS anyway. This is the only game that can take full advantage of 1440p 120 Hz displays on phones. Most games on Android, when a 1440p screen is detected, the game will actually lower it's resolution down to 1080p, with no option to change the game's internal resolution back up to 1440p. Even games that support 120 FPS will do that! Third Crisis is the only native Android game that does not do that at all. You can even decide what resolution to run Third Crisis at, and you can individually choose each graphic setting. Although, this is not a technologically impressive game when it comes to graphics, even on mobile.

I know your phone isn't 1440p, it just has a 120 Hz screen, just thought all that was worth mentioning.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...