How To Access The Lenovo Y50-Y70 "Advanced" BIOS

Credit goes to Farrukh Aleem that found this and posted it on YouTube.  I'm typing it up so that others can find it through Google as I had to search for hours to find the YouTube video.  Heck, I actually went as far as to have someone make a modded BIOS for me, but luckily I found the YouTube video before needing to flash a BIOS from a stranger on the internet.  

The steps to access the hidden, advanced BIOS on a Lenovo Y50-Y70 (and some other Lenovo laptops):

Step 1:  Power down the laptop and plug it in.

Step 2:  While holding down the function key press each of the following keys in the sequence listed. F4, 4, R, F, V, F5, 5, T, G, B, F6, 6, Y, H, N. 

Step 3:  On the Y50-Y70 you can now press the little BIOS button next to the power button and then select to enter BIOS.  Or you can press the power button and then immediately press F2 a few times to go directly into the BIOS.  **If you're trying this on another Lenovo model -- use whatever method you originally would to enter your BIOS and hopefully this method has worked for you.**

Hopefully you noticed the pattern on the keyboard to make the key sequence easier to remember.  You basically start at the F4 key and go down then the F5 key and go down, etc.  I've gotten to the point where I can just slide my fingers down the keyboard to hit each key in sequence.  

If you were successful then you should now see several more tabs exposed at the top of your BIOS screen including the Advanced tab.  Have fun and be smart about what values you're changing.  Also don't forget to read the help menu on the right for everything you're trying to play with.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case