help me

can someone please tell me how much money i should use for each component
btw budget: $2300

and where from each website or store I should get each component from(i am in australia)

2 minutes ago, rtx 6942021 said:

and where from each website or store I should get each component from(i am in australia)

What are you gonna use it for?

Any extra needs (like wifi)?

Any overclocking?

no overclocking ill use it for media, games and multi tasking 

8 minutes ago, rtx 6942021 said:

RGB?

😳
Not that active so I may not respond.

What is the build you already looked at? Do you have specific questions regarding it?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Q9nkYg

So I made you this list. You can find this GPU a little cheaper, then it will all fit in the budget.

If you want to plan yourself: not every CPU needs this cooler, but some CPU's do. So you can't set a budget for cooling, it depends on the CPU. If you want to overclock, then You need a Z series Board for intel. That is also more pricey then a normal B series one. Ram is dependant on the CPU, AMD performs best at 3600MHz but Intel isn't that dependant and will be fine with 3200MHz and a low CL.

So CPU (+sufficient cooling), Motherboard and RAM is the most difficult combo to configure, but when you have a solid pair of these three, then you can just add a solid drive (theres a SSD Tier list on this forum) and a good case and PSU and you're fine.

For GPU's, the advice is to either don't buy and wait or set a budget and get the best one in that budget. The prices are way higher then they should be, but they wont be coming down soon. At least not that much in the next few months, maybe even years...

So if you want to game now, a good GPU is expensive. But if you can get a 3080 or a 6800XT in that price range (1200-1300$), then you're set for the next 4 5 years easily!