Trying to build a streaming setup

UglyxTruth

Okay, so I'm sure this is a frequently asked question. I am wondering if it is possible to run my radeon R9 390 and gtx 2060 in the same pc and keep the 2060 as my gaming gpu but use the radeon one to display and output my stream? I'm new to building computers so is just a question. TIA

I mean it's possible but I don't know why you would want to. A 2060 has multiple display outs, so no need to use a 390 for that. If you mean have the 390 render your stream, you could do that, but again, NVENC works a lot better and doesn't take up that much GPU power. If I'm misinterpreting your question, let me know, but I just don't understand why you would run this. 

When I run the stream and game on the 2060 the bit rate is terrible its clunky and seems to bounce a lot. Like I said I'm very new to this. My current setup is x570 mobo, ryzen 9 3900x, 16gb ram, and a 800w power supply.

4 hours ago, UglyxTruth said:

When I run the stream and game on the 2060 the bit rate is terrible its clunky and seems to bounce a lot. Like I said I'm very new to this. My current setup is x570 mobo, ryzen 9 3900x, 16gb ram, and a 800w power supply.

If you have a 3900X, why not just dedicate half those cores to CPU rendering? Basically no games out right now use more than 6 cores, and you should get better streaming performance when doing that. 

@RONOTHAN## I will definitely try that I just seen somewhere that using the cpu wouldn't be as great but I will try it out. Thank you for the quick responses