a lil help pls?

Budget (including currency): rupee 115,000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Cyberpunk 2077, overwatch and fortnite

Other details hi guys, so bcoz of everything happening around there has been a rise in pc parts. my build is going to have an AMD ryzen 5 5600x and an RTX 2060 from gigabyte. so i wanted to know that getting 2x8gb 3200MHz ram and an A520 motherboard is a good idea or not? also im confused if i should go with ryzen 5 5600x or i7 10th gen. ty and pls help asap.

Welcome to the forums!

First of all, if possible I would recommend an RTX 3060 over the 2060. And also if you could get 2x16gb or even 4x8gb that would be better - Cyberpunk likes a bit more RAM - but 16 gb should be fine. An a520 would also be fine for what you're using it for, and a 5600x would serve you well for those games.

2 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Welcome to the forums!

First of all, if possible I would recommend an RTX 3060 over the 2060. And also if you could get 2x16gb or even 4x8gb that would be better - Cyberpunk likes a bit more RAM - but 16 gb should be fine. An a520 would also be fine for what you're using it for, and a 5600x would serve you well for those games.

hey ya so, a 3060 will blow my budget as i have to get accessories as well. also ill try to get a 2x8. thanks for the help.

1 hour ago, someone12345 said:

Budget (including currency): rupee 115,000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Cyberpunk 2077, overwatch and fortnite

Other details hi guys, so bcoz of everything happening around there has been a rise in pc parts. my build is going to have an AMD ryzen 5 5600x and an RTX 2060 from gigabyte. so i wanted to know that getting 2x8gb 3200MHz ram and an A520 motherboard is a good idea or not? also im confused if i should go with ryzen 5 5600x or i7 10th gen. ty and pls help asap.

I'm not a 100% sure about Cyperpunk but Overwatch and Fortnite will certainly perform very well with these components. Overwatch ran (low settings, rather tolerable framerate, maybe 80 fps or so) on my old rig (i5-4440, gtx 650ti, 8gb RAM). Fortnite should be similar in requirements.