Does having 2 monitors of different hz rates cause Issues for gaming (244,144 and maybe another 60)

here's my blueprint of my rig:

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/philboom/saved/8YP9NG

Budget (including currency): no limits

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: streaming, video editing, gaming

Other details

It's not SUPPOSED to.... but I have seen some people have random issues with it.

Typically they have the setup working then a windows update screws it up somehow. So yeah it's supposed to work but don;t count on it working forever.

Unless you're doing something like surround gaming it doesn't matter. I have 3x 27in 1440p monitors. One is 144Hz and the other two are 60Hz and they don't cause any issues with gaming. About the only issue with gaming that you can expect running more then one monitor is the lack of locking the mouse to the window in RTS like games.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

no, it shouldn't but when dragging windows in-between monitors the window will refresh at the slowest one. 

1 minute ago, Ttv/philboom said:

Eh

Trident z neo is overpriced compared to cheaper alternatives like 3200mhz tforce delta rgb, but hey atleast you are getting cl16 unlike some other overpriced rgb ram (looking at you corsair rgb pro)

Im assuming you are reusing some drives from an old build so ok i guess

You dont need 1000w nor 80+ platinum, a decent 850w gold unit will do fine

Dont bother with aios unless you wanna overclock or have a silent build

I got 2x60hz and one 144hz monitor running in surround. I did experience issues with my HD7850 using a similar setup but with a GTX970 everything has been smooth.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I just plan to game on one monitor 

The other ones are for  "light" video editing and reference footage ( or chat) 

I already have a couple of parts... 

I know I have "old eyes and reflexes" but I want to treat myself with a crazy setup. 

It's been awhile I've been waiting for this xD

🔥🔥🔥🔥 Btw,  you guys rock to anwser as fast. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 

I have a friend who has an old tv and a 25 inch monitor for his setup, the monitor is 144hz and the tv is kinda low resolution (probably 60hz), he usually plays his games on the monitor but he can do other stuff on the tv as well and he nor I had any issues when we used it, I have a similar plan too in having monitors with different refresh rates (Left: 32 inch 175hz 1440p. Middle: 32 inch 4K 144hz. Right: 175hz 32 inch 1440p + extra 17.7 inch ROG portable monitor on top of the pc)

I'd say go for it, it sounds reasonable

I had so many issues with this early on after moving past 60Hz as I've always had at least 3 monitors, but never upgraded them all at once. 

I'm at the point now where I do everything in my power to run my main gaming display on my GPU and the others on something else else. Currently I'm using Pluggable's line of USB video adapters. One USB3 > DisplayPort model for my old Dell 3008WFP and another USB3 > DVI model for another old Samsung I use for Discord in vertical.

Only my PG348Q is plugged into my 3090.