Burnt intel cpu pin

So i had a bad mobo before which had bent cpu pins and i didnt see it at first and i placed my cpu inside and it burnt 2 cpu pins on my i7.then when j got myself new motherboard i placed everything inside and it wouldnt post it was shutting off itself then turning itself on back again but when i take all of the ram out it doesnt do that and doesnt post either so my question is if its ram problem or its problem with my cpu all i know is that its doing the ram troubleshoot

You have a i7 with pins?

can we have pictures of the cpu?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

You have a i7 with pins?

can we have pictures of the cpu?

I believe he meant the pins on the board. Honestly im more worried with those burnt pins shorting the CPU. OP, do you have any other CPU thats compatible with that board?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

I believe he meant the pins on the board. Honestly im more worried with those burnt pins shorting the CPU. OP, do you have any other CPU thats compatible with that board?

Well he said 

14 minutes ago, YuKiE057 said:

placed my cpu inside and it burnt 2 cpu pins on my i7

So id guess it’s the cpu not the board

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

I believe that your last motherboard has shorted your cpu

Ryzen 5 5600X (@4.8Ghz) |  ASUS RTX 2060 OC (+120 Core, +1125 Memory) |  Ballistix 16GB 

ASROCK B450M PRO4  WD Blue SN 550 1TB ‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎| Crucial MX500 500GB | Barracuda 1TB 

Corsair CX450M | Corsair Spec-Delta

Sorry for the misunderstanding i meant those like padds not the pins and if u dont mind so its says this motherboard supports 8gb of ram so my question is if i can use 16gb inside of it

3 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Yes i do