Vertical Screen Stand Question

This may seem like a dumb question, but if i were to get a vertical desk stand,

place an ultra wide (34 inch) screen on top

and a 27inch curved screen at the bottom, would this cause risk of the top screen tilting forward / tipping over due to weight distribution?

A friend mentioned this being potentially weird so im not sure if its a genuine concern! 
Basically the below but inversed, the smaller screen would be used for gaming, and I want it in center view if possible!The Best Budget Ultrawide Monitor | LG 34 Inch 1080P Monitor Review -  YouTube

Just now, CrouchingTigerHiddenPotter said:

and a 27inch curved screen at the bottom, would this cause risk of the top screen tilting forward / tipping over due to weight distribution?

Depends on the mount and your desk's quality. If you are planning on doing this with a IKEA desk, I would suggest you to make sure the desk is made out of strong material rather than half full cardboard.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

Depends on the mount and your desk's quality. If you are planning on doing this with a IKEA desk, I would suggest you to make sure the desk is made out of strong material rather than half full cardboard.

Thats true wouldnt want the desk to cave in on itself 😂

A lot of these stands have a desk clamp too to prevent the toppling over from happening.

23 minutes ago, CrouchingTigerHiddenPotter said:

Thats true wouldnt want the desk to cave in on itself 😂

This is very important anything made out of cardboard will just crumble :p.