Deciding between a black case or white case

Go to solution Solved by Somerandomtechyboi,

Idk

Aathetics is a personal preference here so you are the one to decide which one youll like better

Before buying you may wanna find a case shaped cardboard box and paint it white and put it on your desk and see if you like it, then repaint it black and repeat

I have a white desk and was wondering if I should go with a black or white case. I will provide links to both cases I am deciding between.

Thank you guys for the help, I’ve settled on the white and black 220T because I’m going for a white and black setup, black monitor, white peripherals, white and black headset, white and black speakers

https://www.amazon.ca/CORSAIR-Tempered-Glass-Mid-Tower-Smart/dp/B082MZ352P/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=220T&qid=1628105348&sr=8-2&th=1&psc=1

iCue 220T black https://www.amazon.ca/CORSAIR-Tempered-Glass-Mid-Tower-Smart/dp/B0821SDWKL/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=icue+220T&qid=1628068794&sr=8-4

Corsair 4000D Airflow

https://www.amazon.ca/Corsair-4000D-Airflow-Tempered-Mid-Tower/dp/B08C74694Z/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=4000D+white+airflow&qid=1628068931&sr=8-3

Edited by Riley Locke
Update on what I chose

Idk

Aathetics is a personal preference here so you are the one to decide which one youll like better

Before buying you may wanna find a case shaped cardboard box and paint it white and put it on your desk and see if you like it, then repaint it black and repeat

4 minutes ago, Riley Locke said:

The 4000D one is great for what you're getting for the price, but the iCue 220T will probably be easier to work with/in and looks better.

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

13 minutes ago, Riley Locke said:

iCue 220T black

Get the 275R Airflow if you want something with similar footprints but with better airflow.

And for color? Its spectacularly subjective, but it doesnt matter as both case (including the 275R) comes in black and white. Just, think of how you want your PC to be in your desk, flush or complementary.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

It's definitely easier to accessorize for a black case, finding white cables/fans etc isn't impossible but options are more limited and sometimes more expensive. 

Case - Phanteks Evolv X | PSU - EVGA 650w Gold Rated | Mobo - ASUS Strix x570-f | CPU - AMD r9 3900x | RAM - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz @ 3600mhz | GPU - EVGA nVidia 2080s 8GB  | OS Drive - Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCI Gen 4 | Game Drive - WD 1tb NVMe Gen 3  |  Storage - 7TB formatted
Cooled by a crap load of Noctua fans and Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT

I'd stick with black if I were you. White looks better, but it's more difficult to keep it clean, get matching white parts (fans are ok to get, but AIOs are expensive...)

So if you have the budget, then just go for it.

But if you are on a budget, then go black and still look sleek.