My new PC won't show up on any monitors/TVs

TriPanda

As the title says. All of the fans and RGB work perfect, but it's not showing up on anything. When powered on, my TV detects the new input (HDMI 1 is now available), but nothing is displayed and the TV says "no signal". I've done a bit of trouble shooting with my friend and my GPU works perfectly fine in his setup. Additionally, my keyboard and mouse don't light up when plugged into my PC, but light up in everything else. I appreciate everyone's patience for helping as I've never built a PC before and very new to all of this. If anyone needs further elaboration please let me know

Full specs please.

Are you connecting to your motherboard or your gpu for video outputs? Always connect to your gpu.

5 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Full specs please.

Are you connecting to your motherboard or your gpu for video outputs? Always connect to your gpu.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHZ 8-core

Asus TUF Gaming X570 ATX AM4

MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus 2x 12G OC

Corsair CXF 650W ATX 

Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB RAM

Also yes I've been using the GPU output 

I also have zero experience with building computers but maybe there's something wrong with your PCIe connection from the motherboard to the GPU in your build. Also, does the keyboard and mouse work but just not light up or do they not work at all with your pc?

"I have no manager. I can't be managed."

that motherboard has had a lot of bios updates in the past 2 years since it was first released. Probably needs one related to stability to combat the newer gpu or different ram youre attempting to use.

1 minute ago, BingBong71 said:

I also have zero experience with building computers but maybe there's something wrong with your PCIe connection from the motherboard to the GPU in your build. Also, does the keyboard and mouse work but just not light up or do they not work at all with your pc?

I assume the keyboard and mouse don't work at all. They both work on everything else, but the lack of lights makes me think that something is wrong. I can't be certain though since I can't check

2 minutes ago, TriPanda said:

I assume the keyboard and mouse don't work at all. They both work on everything else, but the lack of lights makes me think that something is wrong. I can't be certain though since I can't check

Whoops, sorry 😆. It seems likely that it is a motherboard issue. Maybe try and get someone to check it out.

5 minutes ago, emosun said:

that motherboard has had a lot of bios updates in the past 2 years since it was first released. Probably needs one related to stability to combat the newer gpu or different ram youre attempting to use.

Slight problem with that, you can't update a BIOS if you can't see anything. Not tryna be nasty, just pointing it out.

16 minutes ago, BingBong71 said:

Not tryna be nasty, just pointing it out.

the word you're looking for is "mansplain"