Anyone know if this is a real thing as can't find on Google

Are you referring to the concept of connecting a CPU with a GPU in a single loop?

There's no reason it wouldn't work assuming you can get a good quality watertight seal on that GPU waterblock, as janky as it is.

Case - Phanteks Evolv X | PSU - EVGA 650w Gold Rated | Mobo - ASUS Strix x570-f | CPU - AMD r9 3900x | RAM - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz @ 3600mhz | GPU - EVGA nVidia 2080s 8GB  | OS Drive - Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCI Gen 4 | Game Drive - WD 1tb NVMe Gen 3  |  Storage - 7TB formatted
Cooled by a crap load of Noctua fans and Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT

31 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Apparently 1070 ti with CPU cooler

IMG_20210804_074144.jpg

It is totally possible to mount such a cooler to a GPU, the heatsink has been designed for that GPU and closing the loop with a pump and a radiator is not an uncommon thing to be done.

Thinking about it, if you can get a loop where the pump is in the rad instead of the CPU plate section, you could make it way less janky.

Case - Phanteks Evolv X | PSU - EVGA 650w Gold Rated | Mobo - ASUS Strix x570-f | CPU - AMD r9 3900x | RAM - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz @ 3600mhz | GPU - EVGA nVidia 2080s 8GB  | OS Drive - Sabrent 256GB Rocket NVMe PCI Gen 4 | Game Drive - WD 1tb NVMe Gen 3  |  Storage - 7TB formatted
Cooled by a crap load of Noctua fans and Corsair H150i RGB Pro XT

I'm pretty sure that's an alphacool product with an expansion

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

alphacool has an expandable aio i guess would fall under the custom water loop. and they sold hybrid gpu coolers were the vram is cooled by heat sink then the gpu diy by the block. i think aquacomputer has this too but i read the the blocks are really restrictive. back then you can buy a custom water cooling kit from switf tech and you got a cpu block, gpu block, nb block, an micro rez, and 240 rad or 360 rad and a d5 pump. well at one point you can send the gpu block some were to get it milled out for less restriction ill have to ask my dad were.

nzxt then made a bracket that you mount to the gpu to attach an aio to it and a fan to cool the vrm

so some gpus that did not get full water blocks form ek and others could be cooled by water.

tmpmcw82-wt_03.webp

WP_20130129_010.jpg

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Alphacool eisbaer and eiswolf with a rad.

The blocks come with integrated pumps and QDC. 

Some other version has the pump in the rad.

1/2 a step between aio and custom loop.

https://www.alphacool.com/shop/aios-sets/cpu-aio/22107/alphacool-eisbaer-lt360-cpu-black

On 8/5/2021 at 3:25 AM, Luggage said:

Alphacool eisbaer and eiswolf with a rad.

The blocks come with integrated pumps and QDC. 

Some other version has the pump in the rad.

1/2 a step between aio and custom loop.

https://www.alphacool.com/shop/aios-sets/cpu-aio/22107/alphacool-eisbaer-lt360-cpu-black

Leo from Kitguru did a vid on using both of them in the same loop

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini