My pc won’t boot but everything got power and fans are at full rpm

So i was having problems with my pc. I could only boot into automatic repair mode, but i was unabel to get into Windows. I also tried to wipe it but I wiped for 2 minutes, then it would take me to the start of automatic repair again. The next day I wouldn’t turn on. I tried reseating the ram and GPU. Everything has power and fans are running at full rpm and no video output. Also tried without GPU still no video output. Could it be my CPU that has died?

specs:

i7 8700k

Msi GTX 1070 oc 

2x 8gb Corsair vengeance rgb

msi z370 krait gaming motherboard

could it be my motherboard that got bad and then it killed my cpu

37 minutes ago, N3verm1nd3 said:

So i was having problems with my pc. I could only boot into automatic repair mode, but i was unabel to get into Windows. I also tried to wipe it but I wiped for 2 minutes, then it would take me to the start of automatic repair again. The next day I wouldn’t turn on. I tried reseating the ram and GPU. Everything has power and fans are running at full rpm and no video output. Also tried without GPU still no video output. Could it be my CPU that has died?

specs:

i7 8700k

Msi GTX 1070 oc 

Usually the fans being max speed is a dead cpu.

1 hour ago, N3verm1nd3 said:

specs:

i7 8700k

Msi GTX 1070 oc 

Just make sure your 4 or 6 pin on the cpu is facing to the left. And make sure that it is plugged in correctly. Do you have an other cpu you could test this on

1 hour ago, --SID-- said:

Make and model PSU?

Corsair 750w bronze I think

16 minutes ago, xFireLegendx138 said:

Just make sure your 4 or 6 pin on the cpu is facing to the left. And make sure that it is plugged in correctly. Do you have an other cpu you could test this on

Haven’t touched the connectors but can test it tomorrow. I don’t have another cpu sadly. Was why is was wondering if I should buy a new one

48 minutes ago, Latvian Video said:

Usually the fans being max speed is a dead cpu.

Well that’s not a good sign. Otherwise I’ll need to find a new cpu soon. My MB only takes 9th gen as the newest. Which will got out of production in June and they’ll stop selling them late December 2021

12 hours ago, N3verm1nd3 said:

specs:

i7 8700k

Msi GTX 1070 oc