Can I trust a Gainward 3080TI?

IneptPotato

I was on Alternate and I saw a Gainward 3060TI for €599 or $711 USD and thats right in my price range for a 20 series graphics card. I wanted to know if I could trust this to run like a normal $1000 30 series card or if I should cut my losses and find something else around the same price

3 minutes ago, IneptPotato said:

I was on Alternate and I saw a Gainward 3060TI for €599 or $711 USD and thats right in my price range for a 20 series graphics card. I wanted to know if I could trust this to run like a normal $1000 30 series card or if I should cut my losses and find something else around the same price

You can't expect a 3060ti to run like a 3080ti if that is what you are asking? They are totally different cards.

You talking about the gainward 3060ti ghost? It's fine not a great cooler but honestly it's fine for what it is.

14 minutes ago, IneptPotato said:

It still is about 250eur over MSRP. It is a 3060TI, so it isnt going to perform like a 3070, The cooler isnt the best, but it should do the job. Here is a comparison between the 3060ti and some other nvidia cards