Which GPU to buy to upgrade this PC?

Moraot

The system to upgrade Is 

CPU: Intel i5 750

Ram: 8 Gb DDR3

GPU: Radeon HD 4300/4800

PSU: 200-240V

What can i do to upgrade this or which GPU can it handle i was looking and found i think a 710 but idk if it would be ok

Your mains voltage is not what matters here lol. We need wattage.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

Ok i Will check

I would look for later mid range, a GTX 750 or 660ti or something along those lines.

2 minutes ago, Levent said:

It Is at max 350W

4 minutes ago, 8tg said:

I would look for later mid range, a GTX 750 or 660ti or something along those lines.

I looked And those Are not easy to get.

But Is NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 something along those lines?

4 minutes ago, Moraot said:

It Is at max 350W

Can we have the full model please? That will determine what is possible in the current config.

Also what gpu do you have? Use gpu-z to find out as well hd 4300 to hd 4800 is a lot of card and the higher end cards are flat out better than a gt 710.

What is your goal with this system? What do you want to do with it? If it's playing games what games?

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Can we have the full model please? That will determine what is possible in the current config.

Also what gpu do you have? Use gpu-z to find out as well hd 4300 to hd 4800 is a lot of card and the higher end cards are flat out better than a gt 710.

What is your goal with this system? What do you want to do with it? If it's playing games what games?

I did use GPU-Z and it said AMD Radeon HD 4300/4800.

The goal Is to get a card that supports DirectX 11 And has more then 256 Mb. So i dont have to play the games i play on 720×480 or 800×600 but more. And no high end games, more like Unturned, Minecraft, 911 operator, TF2 but i would like to play some DirectX 11 games.

6 minutes ago, Moraot said:

I did use GPU-Z and it said AMD Radeon HD 4300/4800.

The goal Is to get a card that supports DirectX 11 And has more then 256 Mb. So i dont have to play the games i play on 720×480 or 800×600 but more. And no high end games, more like Unturned, Minecraft, 911 operator, TF2 but i would like to play some DirectX 11 games.

Like what games? This computer is very old and will not play games well or at all past say 2013-2014.

But I need to know the model of your psu before I can suggest anything because without that I can not safely recommend anything.

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Like what games? This computer is very old and will not play games well or at all past say 2013-2014.

But I need to know the model of your psu before I can suggest anything because without that I can not safely recommend anything

Is this what you are looking for? 

IMG_20210803_104735.jpg

6 minutes ago, Moraot said:

Is this what you are looking for? 

IMG_20210803_104735.jpg

Yes and good that you sent it because that is a psu you do NOT want to put any extra load on as it will most likely just murder your system when it dies from adding in a gpu. So pretty much that has to be replaced first before anything.

What is your budget for the whole upgrade?

Also since you are taking pictures take a picture of your gpu whilst your at it?

I also still need an answer on what dx11 games you wish to play so I can recommend the correct parts. Keep in mind if the budget is below 200 the gpu will pretty much be used as nothing good would really work here then.

8 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Yes and good that you sent it because that is a psu you do NOT want to put any extra load on as it will most likely just murder your system when it dies from adding in a gpu. So pretty much that has to be replaced first before anything.

What is your budget for the whole upgrade?

Also since you are taking pictures take a picture of your gpu whilst your at it?

I also still need an answer on what dx11 games you wish to play so I can recommend the correct parts. Keep in mind if the budget is below 200 the gpu will pretty much be used as nothing good would really work here then.

Thx for that info.

My budget Is about 100 USD

The games Are metro exodus, Fortnite, but no giant games. 

I am planning to take a vaccum cleaner rn and idk if these photos will help you. But i dont think i can make better now

IMG_20210803_110818.jpg

IMG_20210803_111022.jpg