Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is it worth upgrading to the GPro X Superlight?

So, I have a Razer Lancehead TE (104g) and it has a wire so I have been annoyed with cable drag and lack of portability. I was looking at the gpro when I saw a lot of reviews saying to get the superlight over the gpro. I use claw grip, lower sens than a lot of people (400dpi and 1.65 in csgo, main game I play), and move my arm a lot while gaming. Is it worth picking it up?

I've got a gpro, and I purchased before returning the superlight, its definability lighter, and there's no side buttons (which didn't bother me as i have mine blocked off on the gpro). But i didnt feel any real advantage vs my gpro and given how much more expensive the superlight is id just get a normal gpro. 

If you're going to spend that much I'd get the Roccat Kone Pro Air instead and get optical switches so your $150 mouse isn't randomly doubleclicking in three months. For as much as Logitech charges for the Superlight, I really think it's unconscionable they didn't upgrade the switches, not to mention it's still using Micro USB instead of Type C. 

Friends don't let friends use Userbenchmark. Ban the term "bottleneck." Corps aren't your friends. If the PC does what you need it to do well enough, it's good enough. Don't build the "best" system, build the system that makes you happy. 

On 8/3/2021 at 12:06 AM, Middcore said:

If you're going to spend that much I'd get the Roccat Kone Pro Air instead and get optical switches so your $150 mouse isn't randomly doubleclicking in three months. For as much as Logitech charges for the Superlight, I really think it's unconscionable they didn't upgrade the switches, not to mention it's still using Micro USB instead of Type C. 

I am really not a huge fan of the shape and the side buttons. I would go with the gpro wireless superlight. It is also on 3rd place in rocketjump ninjas Ranking.