Grounding my pc with wire connecting to case

MAXFORD

Hello guys,   my psu cable wire Has 2 pins no ground,but my psu has ground pin in it,   and my power outlet has 3 pins including ground

I get shock from pc case or any of its screws, which means pc not grounded

So if I take a wire and connect to the screw and give that wire to the sockets ground 

Will it be good ?

Im stoping to use pc after my friend said its dangerous to use pc without grounding it

My question is exactly can you ground pc from the case instead of ground wire from psu

Also this is my temporary solution

I orderd good psu cable with ground online bt it takes a week to arive on my location

Sorry for my bad english

4 minutes ago, MAXFORD said:

Hello guys,   my psu cable wire Has 2 pins no ground,but my psu has ground pin in it,   and my power outlet has 3 pins including ground

I get shock from pc case or any of its screws, which means pc not grounded

So if I take a wire and connect to the screw and give that wire to the sockets ground 

Will it be good ?

Im stoping to use pc after my friend said its dangerous to use pc without grounding it

My question is exactly can you ground pc from the case instead of ground wire from psu

Also this is my temporary solution

I orderd good psu cable with ground online bt it takes a week to arive on my location

Sorry for my bad english

I would avoid using the computer at ALL, until you have the right cable. Please don't try to rig anything up yourself. 

1 hour ago, connorkincaid said:

I would avoid using the computer at ALL, until you have the right cable. Please don't try to rig anything up yourself. 

^^^ 100%, electrical stuff isn't something to fuck with unless you know what you're doing. Better to have a week without a PC than to accidentally roast yourself trying to jerry rig something. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

I've worked with a diamatic machine before . The power cable popped out of the motor and the wires touched the ground ... it was a pure dry concrete floor and that plug was powerful enough to arc through the ground . It sounded like a gunshot and it burnt the floor black . Don't mess with the cable itself . It won't shock you like a PSU would . It would totally kill you . 

On 8/2/2021 at 1:40 PM, MAXFORD said:

If your power outlet is grounded, why not just get a power cord that has ground?!?!