Wireless Open Back Headphones Suggestions

Heya!

I am on the look out for a new Headset for myself and would love to get suggestions as im not really sure what to use/search for.

At home i am used to my Philips Fidelio X2HR/00 and their open back design.
Currently i am using the Sony WH-1000XM4 at work and such for being wireless.

But lately i have more the need for open back headphones as for their easier listening to my surroundings. The Sony doesnt really satisfy me with their way of letting me listening to my surroundings though.

Im mostly listening to Electr/Electro Swing and some Podcasts while im walking around with my Headphones.
Location wise im from Germany and have no real budget right now :D

Thank you for helping out!

K~

14 hours ago, KurtchenTheFur said:

Heya!

I am on the look out for a new Headset for myself and would love to get suggestions as im not really sure what to use/search for.

At home i am used to my Philips Fidelio X2HR/00 and their open back design.
Currently i am using the Sony WH-1000XM4 at work and such for being wireless.

But lately i have more the need for open back headphones as for their easier listening to my surroundings. The Sony doesnt really satisfy me with their way of letting me listening to my surroundings though.

Im mostly listening to Electr/Electro Swing and some Podcasts while im walking around with my Headphones.
Location wise im from Germany and have no real budget right now 😄

Thank you for helping out!

K~

not exactly the nbst solution but the fidelios are really easy to drive what I suggest is getting a wireless adapter like the fiio btr5 or an alternative like a btr3k,  shanling up4 or earstudio es 100 plug that in and shove that though your shirt to keep the cable out of the way and put the adapter in your pocket making it a semi wireless setup. and si what I basically rocked when I commuted except I used IEMs

10 hours ago, rice guru said:

not exactly the nbst solution but the fidelios are really easy to drive what I suggest is getting a wireless adapter like the fiio btr5 or an alternative like a btr3k,  shanling up4 or earstudio es 100 plug that in and shove that though your shirt to keep the cable out of the way and put the adapter in your pocket making it a semi wireless setup. and si what I basically rocked when I commuted except I used IEMs

I thought about that, but i personally would love a "real" wireless solution 😄

If i cant find anything, i would go with something like this but maybe built it onto the headband or so "cheating" a wireless version then.

But thank you already!