Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lots of stutters in games!

My new lenovo legion 5, core i5 10th gen rtx 2060, 16gb ram 144hz laptop while plugged in micro stutters/freeze alot in games, i updated all my drivers and windows, but still no result, in forza horizon 4 benchmark it says i have +100 stutters it's not this game only, few other games run smoothly and great but for a fraction of second freeze than become normal again (lm using my laptop performance mode and cpu and gpu temps are both under 85  and none of them hit 100% and bottleneck) i know something is wrong with my laptop, what can it be?

Screenshot (3)-picsay1.png

@ 60hz

your lowest fps is 96? 

There isnt even an issue, turn on vsync, or limit to 60fps otherwise.

The reason it probably doesnt feel smooth is excess frames above your monitors refreshrate. 

AMD stands for Advanced Micro Machines

-ColdFusion, 2021

10 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

@ 60hz

your lowest fps is 96? 

There isnt even an issue, turn on vsync, or limit to 60fps otherwise.

The reason it probably doesnt feel smooth is excess frames above your monitors refreshrate. 

No the game was reporting it incorrectly, my refresh rate is 144hz (it's set to 144hz in settings too, also i can feel it's 144hz) and it's not only this game 

I'm wondering if i disable my igpu my problem would be solved (even tho i set my games to high performance in Nvidia control panel) 

the thing is also this isnt a terrible laptop, but its not fast enough to play every title at "ultra" + high fps…

thats also a problem theyre selling these with 144hz screens… sounds good but in reality you gotta really lower settings a lot or play older games if you want to max this screen's refreshrate out.

845745753_Screenshot_20210802-075335_SamsungInternetBeta.thumb.jpg.9b9b79cb59fbfe0c06639ea6f0847b32.jpg

you're getting pretty much the performance that can be expected, from this hardware.

So again framerates and hz dont match its gonna feel choppy.

Does the screen have Gsync ?

AMD stands for Advanced Micro Machines

-ColdFusion, 2021