Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where the f do you disable the sign-in feature

I don't want passwords / PIN / Microsoft credentials. Is it because of Onedrive?

 

Desktop: 11700k @ stock, 32gb ddr4 @ 3000, 3080Ti, Maximus XIII.

 

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

I don't want passwords

Could use Picture password, that's pretty convenient.

Are you sure you want to out your email address?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wONKEyeYEs said:

Could use Picture password, that's pretty convenient.

Are you sure you want to out your email address?

Found it, Microsoft account was overriding local account.

 

Yeah, removed.

 

Thanks anyways.

Desktop: 11700k @ stock, 32gb ddr4 @ 3000, 3080Ti, Maximus XIII.

 

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Andreas Lilja said:

I don't want passwords / PIN / Microsoft credentials. Is it because of Onedrive?

 

Calm down. netplwiz panel has the option to auto login on a specified user.

It must be said, that the option will not exists anymore under Windows 11 for Microsoft linked accounts. You'll need to get a system or peripheral with Windows Hello capability such as the Logitech BRIO webcam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

Calm down. netplwiz panel has the option to auto login on a specified user.

It must be said, that the option will not exists anymore under Windows 11 for Microsoft linked accounts. You'll need to get a system or peripheral with Windows Hello capability such as the Logitech BRIO webcam.

Everything was fine regarding netplwiz but I deleted the screenshot. It was because I was logged in through my Microsoft account rather than local. 

 

 

Desktop: 11700k @ stock, 32gb ddr4 @ 3000, 3080Ti, Maximus XIII.

 

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Newegg

×