My first ever build, review it? Is everything ok?

chuchv
  • Budget (including currency): 1,810$ 
  • Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 3D programs in general (Maya, Blender, etc), a lot of render, animation and video editing, almost all Adobe programs (mostly After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop), gaming (Skyrim, Fornite, RDR2, modded Minecraft, Valorant, Apex, etc), art programs such as Clip Studio Paint Pro, streaming art and gaming while using a webcam. 
  • Other detailsI'm very very new at this. My initial plan was to buy a processor with graphics included but I’ve found the EVGA RTX 3060 affordable. I am not very sure if the motherboard I choose is the best option so I would especially like some help with that please. I study Film and Animation (2D and 3D), hope that knowing that is kinda useful? I would like to know if I’m getting the best I can with my budget and that everything works well with everything, thanks a lot! 
  • PC Part Picker list: Prices here al higher than what I'm actually paying for them, so I'll add a excel file with the links of where I'm actually buying them from (a lot of more local trustworthy places) https://pcpartpicker.com/user/chuchv/saved/#view=xwhz6h

ENGLISH PARTS.xls

Edited by chuchv

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2YbJK3

I adjusted the parts list. If you can fit in the 5800X, then do it. It will outperform the 3700X, especially in editing and rendering times.

Also I bumped up the ram to 32GB, 16GB is a bit small for editing and animation.

Please don't pay 100$ for Windows, its like 5 Dollars on Ebay, if you want some support pay 20.

An X570 Board is not very useful, go for a solid B550 and you will be good.

You can use a 750w PSU. If you'll upgrade anytime soon to a 350w GPU, you'll have still plenty enough of headroom. 850 is more expensive and you wont need it, if you don't overclock like hell.

Left the case as it is, but you can go for a Phanteks P360A, that will save you also a few bucks.

Hope thats helpful, good luck!