Need Inexpensive Tenkeyless Keyboard

I'm looking to get a fairly inexpensive keyboard tenkeyless. 

Must be:

Wired

Able to turn off or have no backlight

Less than $70

Preferred: hotswappable

Background info: I have a GMMK with Kailh Box Whites and I love it. Looking for a cheaper secondary keyboard.

I have been eyeing a Keychron C1 Hot-swappable Wired, but I could be swayed into doing a build with a metal board and clicky switches. I also am likely in need of o-rings as it will be used around others and I bottom out a lot. Could use advice on those too.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08SQK3S4M/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2HZ6DMACCHCOH&psc=1 

Reddragon Kumara K552

theyre like 40$, come with a variety of switch types, comes in either rgb or solid colors that can be turned off

Swappable, wired, solid aluminum frame and decent stock key caps.

Ive been pretty pleased with mine since I’ve had it 

Sounds good for the price. I like that it's wired, aluminum frame, and has Cherry MX blues (what I used to use in an old keyboard). Can't tell in the specs that the lighting can be turned off. But since you have one, if it is set to off, will it turn on the lights at all (like on PC startup)? I do not want RGB at all if I can help it. Anything without lights strongly preferred in that case.

Anyone have suggestions for relatively cheap hotswappable kits or boards for under $100 with no backlight and wired? No backlight/rgb at all is a must have item

On 7/31/2021 at 10:58 PM, 8tg said:

Reddragon Kumara K552

theyre like 40$, come with a variety of switch types, comes in either rgb or solid colors that can be turned off

Swappable, wired, solid aluminum frame and decent stock key caps.

Ive been pretty pleased with mine since I’ve had it 

got mine for like 24$ new and not on sale, they go for dirt cheap 🥶

can't really go wrong with one, except the horrifying 26 milisecond tested latency but even the GMMK Pro is that bad so in hindsight it's not the worst thing?