The 2080ti graphics card generates noise (like the sound of an airplane engine), which will cause the computer to shut down

BLACKGpfight

After using my 2080ti graphics card for a period of time, it suddenly produces noise (aircraft engine sound), and even causes the computer to restart repeatedly. When I changed to another 1070Ti, it became normal and there was no noise. Is there a problem with the cooling module?

The power supply is changed to corsair rm750x gold medal, 2080ti supplier is NVIDIA 2080 ti Founders Edition

21 minutes ago, BLACKGpfight said:

After using my 2080ti graphics card for a period of time, it suddenly produces noise (aircraft engine sound), and even causes the computer to restart repeatedly. When I changed to another 1070Ti, it became normal and there was no noise. Is there a problem with the cooling module?

The power supply is changed to corsair rm750x gold medal, 2080ti supplier is NVIDIA 2080 ti Founders Edition

You could check for dust under the fan blades. Do all the fans spin ? 

How are the temps while idle/gaming ?

I'm willing to swim against the current.

18 minutes ago, leclod said:

You could check for dust under the fan blades. Do all the fans spin ? 

How are the temps while idle/gaming ?

There is basically no dust on the graphics card, the fan is not spinning during the game, and the temperature is about 90°.

1 minute ago, BLACKGpfight said:

There is basically no dust on the graphics card, the fan is not spinning during the game, and the temperature is about 90°.

only one fan ?

how can a card sound like an aircraft engine if the fan's not spinning ?

Just now, leclod said:

only one fan ?

how can a card sound like an aircraft engine if the fan's not spinning ?

The sound seemed to come from a fan bearing, loud and harsh. Later, I used MSIAfterburner to adjust the fan, and there was also noise;It must be two fans,it is nividia 2080 ti FE

1 minute ago, BLACKGpfight said:

The sound seemed to come from a fan bearing, loud and harsh. Later, I used MSIAfterburner to adjust the fan, and there was also noise;It must be two fans,it is nividia 2080 ti FE

That would be very bad luck

2 minutes ago, leclod said:

That would be very bad luck

I will wait for the installation and try again, or direct water cooling(The noise is like a plane taking off)