Where does File Explorer (Windows 10 Pro) store its Index of items displayed in its root?

Latte5570

Context:

A few years ago I installed some utility that allowed to mount Google Drive contents from multiple accounts.
IIRC it was called Odrive.
This created a root item in in File Explorer named after the program.

Eventually I found a free alternative to this paid application and I uninstalled it.
All files were gone as far as I was aware, but i didn't discover until much later that the root item in the File Explorer somehow remained even though clicking or double-clicking it produced no result.

The only thing i could do to it was select properties and at one point i was able to rename it, by changing the text and hitting Apply in the popup.
Here is where i made a mistake - at one point i decided to remove everything in the Name field and hit Apply, to see if it would somehow error out.
It didn't error out, and it actually save the name as blank.

However now, not only am i not able to open it, i am also not able to rename it anymore because Apply does not light up as available even with changed text. So now it just exits as a blank Yellow folder. 
If before I may have been able to name it something very unique, and then search the registry for it, to see where it is to hopefully remove it - now its unsearchable. 

Since i cant search for it by its name. is there some location(s) in regedit or elsewhere that I can look through to find this orphaned component and finally get rid of it?

Any insight is appreciated

odrive bug.png