Capacitor on motherboard

Go to solution Solved by Murasaki,

If its only slightly moving and not straightout wobbling then its still properly attached.

Hey guys i was installing a usb 2.0 cable on my asus z590p and i felt a capacitor whith my finger as i was pressing in the cable... nothing to see so i didnt include a picture. Doesnt appear loose. But i just wanna know how fragile they are? Wasnt applying that much presure.  Everthing still works i just wanna know if i could have damaged something?

They're usually not that easy to knock off just with slight pressure so I think you're good. Could be slightly bent to one side if anything.

If you want to be 100% sure, be sure to check it out thoroughly.

I did, cant really see anything and the cap is seated so close to the board that the legs aren't visible.

11 minutes ago, Niklas1120 said:

I did, cant really see anything and the cap is seated so close to the board that the legs aren't visible.

I'm sure it's fine. You'd have to pry on it pretty hard or bend it back and forth several times to actually break a leg generally. I wouldn't worry about it.

Okay, as i tested if it was loose or not it only seemed to have a slight give to it, though it was so little that i was unsure. 

If its only slightly moving and not straightout wobbling then its still properly attached.