Games (especially gta) crashes (turns off) and I get blue screens sometimes.

I usually have max 20% gpu usage when running gta but when i started obs is got really high and desktop window manager got to like 55% gpu usage.

I have reinstalled windows, formated my m.2 ssd and only installed epic games and rockstar games to launch gta but it still crashes sometimes. I have done chkdsk on both my m.2 and hdd. Pulled out my hdd and only played with m.2 still crashed. Transferred the game to my hdd still crashed. Downloaded a software to check my computer after windows reinstall, did nothing. Updated all drivers and reverted back to old ones to try still crashing. Sent my gpu to get tested and possibly fixed, they ran a stresstest for 36 hours and no sign of failure. If I get no help I will send In my whole computer to get checked, might cost but I don't want to buy new computer. I thought it was my gpu because at desktop it was around 20% usage and when I launched a game it spiked to 100% and went to 0%, so 0% in game and 20% out of game. Gta have been crashing since a very long time ago but it got worse like 2 months ago. Other games work better but rainbow six can also crash sometimes, I get blue screens sometimes and when I look up the error code I fix it but then another comes, as of now the latest blue screen was more than a week ago. Gta crashes the most like every 20-40 minutes. The game just like turns off.

pc:

ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/AC

PNY XLR8 CS3030 M.2 NVMe 500GB

HyperX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Fury

Corsair TX750M 750W

MSI GeForce RTX 3070 8GB VENTUS 2X OC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 35MB

video of crash: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBxXrUkaUiU

What blue screen error messages have you gotten? Did you check the ram with any stress tests?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I got IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

the first one I fixed i think it was drivers but when I searched the second it said I needed to chkdsk which I did, and now i havent had a blue screen for a week. I have not stress tested the ram, how do I? Thanks for the response!

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

What blue screen error messages have you gotten? Did you check the ram with any stress tests?

the first one I fixed i think it was drivers but when I searched the second it said I needed to chkdsk which I did, and now i havent had a blue screen for a week. I have not stress tested the ram, how do I? Thanks for the response!

9 minutes ago, wetdragonkiIler said:

You can use software like Aida64, or windows memory diagnostic 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.howtogeek.com/260813/how-to-test-your-computers-ram-for-problems/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwj-hfu-s43yAhUD3p4KHdWHA3MQFnoECAMQBg&usg=AOvVaw3d8x-guTwlNsFCd9YlhFk8&ampcf=1

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I tries windows memory diagnistic and it said no problems found. And I've downloaded AIDA64 trail but i don't understand how to use it, I've searched on yt and tried the system stability test and only chose stress memory but cpu goes to 100% and how do I see if the memory is faulty? And can I try to test anything else in my computer? 

36 minutes ago, wetdragonkiIler said:

I tries windows memory diagnistic and it said no problems found. And I've downloaded AIDA64 trail but i don't understand how to use it, I've searched on yt and tried the system stability test and only chose stress memory but cpu goes to 100% and how do I see if the memory is faulty? And can I try to test anything else in my computer? 

If the windows memory diagnostic didn't come up with any errors, the ram is most likely fine.

Usually when you get lots of different errors it's either the ram or the motherboard, unfortunately there's no easy way to test an issue in the Mobo.

Primary PC:

If the windows memory diagnostic didn't come up with any errors, the ram is most likely fine.

Usually when you get lots of different errors it's either the ram or the motherboard, unfortunately there's no easy way to test an issue in the Mobo.

ok I think I will send it in, they will prob know whats wrong. Thanks for the help.