Xbox Series S Help with Games

Rekoran
Go to solution Solved by vikas_jk,

I haven't played much of the above games but I have heard  these are really good

• Assassins Creed Valhalla
  • Tom Clancys Wildlands (Gold Edition) 
  • Far Cry 5 (Gold Edition ) 

Not sure about other games, as you own Xbox series S, I will recommend you to play these.

I am looking for buy PS5 (not finding stocks), and I looks forward to play Far Cry 5, Assassins Creed Valhalla, fortnite and The Witcher 3 in it. 🙂

Hello everyone, 

first of all, sorry if i make some mistakes in my writing. 😄

I own a Series S and been looking for a Game to play, right now theres the Ultimate Game Sale, but i dont know what to buy. 

I really like Games like The Divison 2 (Played it on PC for around 600h), but this seems to be dying really fast. 
Destiny 2 is really cool too, but its kind of boring for me right now. 
Battlefield is a Way to go aswell, but its like destiny. Its boring right now, until 2042 is released. 

Otherwise i like RPGs/Singleplayer Games really, 

like Red Dead Redemption 2, Assassins Creed Origins and The Witcher 3

Also Call of Duty Modern Warfare was on my mind. 
But in the case of CoD i saw on many forums and heard from friends that on console the game is really buggy (like it isnt starting or running well) . And every week there is a 70gb Update or more. I dont know much about the Playerbase there. But i think its quite high because Cold War seems to be a 50/50 in Players Opinions. 

So, now to my question. Can someone Suggest me a Game or can tell me some things about the following games like how good theyre running, how long u can play it, how is the Solo experience(because i mostly play solo in the Evening when my daughter is asleep) 

Games i mentioned above : 
Assassins Creed Odyssey (Gold Edition)
Assassins Creed Valhalla
Borderlands 3 (Super Deluxe Edition ((I guess)) <- This with the Season pass included
Tom Clancys Wildlands (Gold Edition) 
Tom Clancys The Division 2 (Warlords of New York Edition) (In this Case the Playerbase is quite important)

Far Cry 5 (Gold Edition ) + New Dawn (Deluxe Edition) 

Thanks in Advance and sorry for this Text Wall 😄

I haven't played much of the above games but I have heard  these are really good

• Assassins Creed Valhalla
  • Tom Clancys Wildlands (Gold Edition) 
  • Far Cry 5 (Gold Edition ) 

Not sure about other games, as you own Xbox series S, I will recommend you to play these.

I am looking for buy PS5 (not finding stocks), and I looks forward to play Far Cry 5, Assassins Creed Valhalla, fortnite and The Witcher 3 in it. 🙂

Thank u for ur Advice. I choosed Assassins Creed Odessey (Gold Edition) because for 30€ there is the main game, the season pass which includes all the dlc and assassins creed 3 remastered and liberation remastered aswell. 😄