Defective Msi Gaming X Rx570 4g

HiltzenEgo

So I have bought this defective card recently hoping that I could repair it. But when it arrived it already have missing mosfets and chips. I would like to ask what are the models/name of these parts

RX-570-gaming-x-4G-pcb~2.png

could you put the exact model number of the gpu in your op and a picture of the gpu without the circles you put to show what was missing

My gpu cards shows 400ohms or 200ohms resistance on 3.3v but my other card shows 1kohms above. What is normal and if its low which is most likely to be the curlprint.

If it works just fine then dont worry about it

If the gpu was modded via messing with resistors aka shuntmodding then that would be your culprit

But then again shunt mod is only used when you want to heavily overclock or extreme overclock

I see... Thank you. I was wondering if it was the reason why my gpu has no display even tho everything else seems to be okay.

My gpu card is a gigabyte aorus rx570 4g it ha s no display. I have multitester, hot-air/soldering station and other dead gpu with same mosfets.

I assume you have no experience with electronics repair whatsoever?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Threads merged.

You'll get the best help if you continue the existing discussion on how to repair the RX 570 graphics card rather than creating a new topic each time you want to ask a question about it, that way anyone who reads your question can see your previous posts and discussion from others to understand the situation.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

3 hours ago, Levent said:

I assume you have no experience with electronics repair whatsoever?

Yes, It's just so happen we have such tools in our home