Fan blowing air onto the back side of a socket

frozensun

I'd like to install aditional one more fan but this one would blow the air directly on the backside of a socket,and I'm too anxious for that (don't like anything touching around socket).

So what to do friends?

Any harm of this?

I could install the one opposite to others so the air blows in opposite way to other fans,but that would be I suppose waste of time because I want RGB to shine on.

20210730_163332.jpg

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

And why are you anxious? This whole setup looks like something I would have done if I was able to build my first computer when I was 8 5.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

you have a football field worth of distances between your fan and the back of the socket , don't know why you're so anxious about it

01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 00110111 00110000 00100000 01101001 01101110 01100011 01101000 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01110011 01101101 01100001 00100000 01110011 01100011 01110010 01100101 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01110110

Audio Interface I/O LIST v2

A humidity in my room is maybe high,that is why I worry,though the case is closed via glass window.

So I'm overhinking that maybe humidity could get a contact with the socket.

But I don't keep this case opened.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Yeah I know I'm crazy,it's just my OCD...overthinking about worse case scenarios.

I could though install it the opposite way.

I have installed it..wth!!

I guess nothing bad will happen.

20210730_173308.jpg

3 minutes ago, frozensun said:

I have installed it..wth!!

I guess nothing bad will happen.

20210730_173308.jpg

i guess ur motherboard likes the cool air on its back in this summerheat 😛  i sure would! 

My OCD still goes when looking at them top fans not blowing the same way xD 

8 minutes ago, NorKris said:

i guess ur motherboard likes the cool air on its back in this summerheat 😛  i sure would! 

My OCD still goes when looking at them top fans not blowing the same way xD 

Actually that is interesting because both fans are the same,and have same controller.

It's weird 😄 
The have controller built in.

4 minutes ago, frozensun said:

Actually that is interesting because both fans are the same,and have same controller.

It's weird 😄 
The have controller built in.

this

image.thumb.png.123b7027cacea84346bd284a5990d7da.png

32 minutes ago, NorKris said:

this

image.thumb.png.123b7027cacea84346bd284a5990d7da.png

I don't mind that...Probably should set these top ones as exhaust but wth,I need more intake...:D
Maybe like this looks silly but I don't mind,the case is huge so no issues.
3900X idle temp is 39 C which is okay to me.
I simply like to do something wrong way,just to test it,don't like everything to be as should be.
I know all the top ones should be either intake or exhaust but wth,leave them as they are...
Doesn't matter because I rarely turn ON that PC due to subjective reasons.

The blue and purple one on the top I set as intake because I have 3 fans at the front as intake.

If I would set them as exhaust they would exhaust fresh air that the case got from intake fans,and that is not an option.

That is my theory.

3 minutes ago, frozensun said:

The blue and purple one on the top I set as intake because I have 3 fans at the front as intake.

If I would set them as exhaust they would exhaust fresh air that the case got from intake fans,and that is not an option.

That is my theory.

yes they would but now they can and prob will increase ur cpu temp 😛 
but again, 240rad in that case is what twitch would call  KEKW
and the 4 fans up there does not match 😞 

3 minutes ago, NorKris said:

I'll do some video encoding and report back.

Though now it's hard to tell cuz my room temp is 29 C and driving me crazy.

I'm not turning on my PC because I can not stand this temp and I don' care about my CPU.

I'm sweating not my CPU 😄

but will do encoding I remember what temp I got without these 4 fans.

1 hour ago, NorKris said:

When you go out do you match your trousers color with your t-shirt?Don't think so,so please shhhh!!

I don't like fans matching colors,too boring,I would like each fan have separate fan rgb lightning.

Remember I like to do things my own way!! 

10 hours ago, frozensun said:

When you go out do you match your trousers color with your t-shirt?Don't think so,so please shhhh!!

I don't like fans matching colors,too boring,I would like each fan have separate fan rgb lightning.

Remember I like to do things my own way!! 

hmm so this was posted in another post and instead of listing to people (me) you made another post to see if thows people are in favor? whats the point man. you want peoples opinion but you will do you anyway...

oh my bad it was a different topic

fans wont do chips to cool the mb as it has a tempered glass panel on both sides and front... if you want it for looks that fine. i dont meme but some times...

66-661421_jackie-chan-wtf-meme-jackie-ch

CA-1I9-00F1WN-00%20_1c6210398ee54f46952b

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links