Is this a good gaming pc setup?

A 9th gen i5 is not recommended, if you're buying in the united states. It's not as good as the updated 10th gen parts and has a much more limited upgrade path.

What is your budget, and what country?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Depending on the type of games and coding you are doing this could be fine. If you're looking to play Warzone on ultra this will struggle but for games like Stardew Valley it will function fine. A small coding project should work fine on here but you could run into issues if you start dealing with really big projects. I don't know anything about emulation 

5 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

A 9th gen i5 is not recommended, if you're buying in the united states. It's not as good as the updated 10th gen parts and has a much more limited upgrade path.

What is your budget, and what country?

$300 and I'm in India.

1 minute ago, The Science Eye said:

$300 and I'm in India.

Did you pick DDR4 3600 for the improved speed, or is that kit just the cheapest for you? Unfortunately B365 chipset motherboards are limited to DDR4-2666, so spending extra money on faster ram won't help you here.

How much would a Ryzen 5 2400G or 3400G cost you? Combined with a cheap B450 motherboard and DDR4-3000 or 3200, you'd get some significantly improved gaming performance.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Did you pick DDR4 3600 for the improved speed, or is that kit just the cheapest for you? Unfortunately B365 chipset motherboards are limited to DDR4-2666, so spending extra money on faster ram won't help you here.

How much would a Ryzen 5 2400G or 3400G cost you? Combined with a cheap B450 motherboard and DDR4-3000 or 3200, you'd get some significantly improved gaming performance.

Ok, Thanks for the advice!

I'd suggest you look for all your stuff on Indian websites. Prices are not the same as if you just converted $300 to INR. Stuff IMO is expensive in India.

Moreover, you'd get a good idea of the availability. Things that are available in the US may not be in India.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

Ok

9 minutes ago, RockSolid1106 said:

I'd suggest you look for all your stuff on Indian websites. Prices are not the same as if you just converted $300 to INR. Stuff IMO is expensive in India.

Moreover, you'd get a good idea of the availability. Things that are available in the US may not be in India.

I have done my relative research and come to the conclusion that the Core i5 can be substituted for the i3-10100(in India, it's the same price for a Ryzen 3 3200G) and an improved motherboard.

Ok?

1 minute ago, The Science Eye said:

I have done my relative research and come to the conclusion that the Core i5 can be substituted for the i3-10100(in India, it's the same price for a Ryzen 3 3200G) and an improved motherboard.

Ok?

Build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/d7f4z7