Bad overclocking results on Samsung B-die memory

Hi,

I have 4 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200mhz 16-18-18-36 Samsung Bdie, after multiple hours tweaking and testing I was able to reach modest OC 3400mhz 16-19-19-34. 

Latency was hoovering between 72s and 74ns after overclocking now hoovers between 69ns and 71ns.

I read that bdie should be great for overclocking, either I'm doing something wrong or they are not bdie.

Settings:

XMP: Enabled \ Tried disabled

Vcore SoC Voltage: 1.1v, tried up to 1.2v

DRAM Voltage: 1.4v, tried up to 1.5

Timings: wasn't able to lower TRCD or TRP below 19 no matter what voltage.

Also, I wasn't able to reach 3466mhz on 1.2v Soc V and 1.5v DRAM V

Also, Tried SoC Voltage LLC Medium, High, Turbo but doesnt seem to add any value.

Tried all the above with other BIOS settings at default to ensure no interference from other settings. 

Anything I should change\ add?

Motherboard: GB Aorus Elite X570

CPU: 5600x

Note: Aida screenshot is with the CPU at +200mhz on PBO

bdie.jpg

aida64.jpg

11 minutes ago, KhaderKh said:

and testing I was able to reach modest OC 3400mhz 16-19-19-34. 

Pretty good for what is a 4 stick setup.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Pretty sure that is the shit variant of B die and I would say results are as expected from those chips. Those results are nothing to brag about but definitely not terrible, in your situation I would try keep the ram speed at 3200mhz and tighten the timings as much as I could then overclock the IF manually.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

26 minutes ago, Levent said:

Pretty sure that is the shit variant of B die and I would say results are as expected from those chips. Those results are nothing to brag about but definitely not terrible, in your situation I would try keep the ram speed at 3200mhz and tighten the timings as much as I could then overclock the IF manually.

tried, wont go below CL16 no matter what. even the slightest decrease on any other timings will BSOD.

No wonder they cost 100USD for one set. they are sh*t

25 minutes ago, KhaderKh said:

No wonder they cost 100USD for one set. they are sh*t

Always has been. Corsair memory have gone from actually good to unusable hunk of plastic. And really, im not even gonna be surprised if you are lucky having a samsung bdie, as Corsair has basically a ship ton of DRAM vendors.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

6 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Always has been. Corsair memory have gone from actually good to unusable hunk of plastic. And really, im not even gonna be surprised if you are lucky having a samsung bdie, as Corsair has basically a ship ton of DRAM vendors.

Yes, will be getting back to hyperX predator, now that was a beast RAM, overclocking from 3000mhz to 3400mhz with only changing the multiplayer. one hell of a RAM

It's not B-die. They would be CL14 and more likely a set of Dominators.