Asus ROG strix X570-E Gaming wont find SSHD but finds everything else.

A little back story: 

I upgraded my mobo and cpu to the current in title with a Ryzen 9 5900x. I was bottlenecking. Thats the reason for the upgrade. 

Anywho, here are my specs:

Asus ROG strix X570-E

Ryzen 9 5900X

RTX 3080 Aorus 10G

32 gig ram DDR4 3200

3 140mm corsair fans

1 corsair white 150i aio

1 stock regular fan with blue light.

NVMe 970 Evo SSD 2TB

SATAS: 870 Evo SSD 500GB

870 Evo SSD 250GB

Seagate 1TB SSHD (for bs)- NOT DETECTED

gigabyte p850GM psu

in the midst, of upgrading this pc. I was dumb and did not know about the fact that you cannot mix and match PSU cables. So my SATA cable for my last PSU(Corsair CX850M) blew out. 

I bought a 1k psu today saying screw it. Then I was like wait I have an extra 850 psu when I bought my 3080 bundle and now im currently using the gigabyte one. So now that that story is out of the way, my pc is detecting everything in my sata, working PERFECT and its NVMe so the satas should not be being replaced but it cant see my SSHD. My SSHD had bs stuff on it but is it possible it couldve shorted out the SSHD? I would like to keep using it I just dont know why its not being detected in the BIOs or anything. 

Things I've tried before posting:

checking if wires are okay

moving sata cables around

updating bios

activating cms

praying to PC gods.

please help, this makes no sense.

you enabled all the sata in asus bios ? i had same issue...i enabled all sata ports then assigned letter in windows 10...diskmgmt.msc

“When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you cannot eat money.”

1 minute ago, Redsiskin said:

you enabled all the sata in asus bios ? i had same issue...i enabled all sata ports then assigned letter in windows 10...

Like where it says "Hot swap"?

ASUS Z97. Bios UEFI - HispaZone.com - YouTube
this is the screen only image i could find fast enough...

“When the last tree is cut down, the last fish eaten and the last stream poisoned, you will realize that you cannot eat money.”

24 minutes ago, Redsiskin said:

ASUS Z97. Bios UEFI - HispaZone.com - YouTube
this is the screen only image i could find fast enough...

I just got back from looking, and you see where it says SATAG_1(gris) but the one with the drop down? theres nothing there for me. Then it says "Hot (something i keep forgetting the full name)" with a drop down of enable or disable. Then underneath that, it shows "not presented". Ill take a pic with my phone. Unless I can take a screen capture stilll through my pc

did you checked diskmgmt.msc  ?

16 hours ago, Redsiskin said:

did you checked diskmgmt.msc  ?

Hey sorry was working but yes. I just got home and decided to eject the disk and look at it. The gold prongs it has appears to have been burnt off? Not sure what happened. But is there anyway I can recover the data on this thing?