Windows 10 Start Up way longer than usual

Takeshinderu
Go to solution Solved by Takeshinderu,

A Windows reset done with the media creation tools to keep all my apps and files fixed my problem.

Hello,

I didnt used my pc over a month and when i booted it recently for the first time since this month it booted pretty quickly as usual (around 16sec) because i have like a lot of people a ssd.

The only thing i did with it that day was updating my AMD GPU drivers from 21.5.1 to 21.6.1 and also installed again Valorant (so it's not the first time), both needed a restart but i didnt made i just shut down my pc.

The next day i boot up my pc and i get a black screen for around 3 min and then booted up. This is my problem, i tried fixing it by reinstalling AMD driver and Valorant, updating Windows change power option, clean it and some other things, but the problems persist.
If anyone can help me on that i'll be thankfull.

Thank you taking time reading this and have a good day.

Is it booting up slow even if you reboot without fucking around with the drivers first?

Yes, i even tried rebooting the PC with uninstalling the drivers

1 minute ago, Takeshinderu said:

Yes

Make sure to use the quote button or we won't see your responses.

In task manager, are there programs that open on startup that you don't want?

Also, I'm not familiar with the valorant launcher but I remember a little while ago there were major complaints about it being a boot loader, so it can seriously affect boot behavior.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

Make sure to use the quote button or we won't see your responses.

In task manager, are there programs that open on startup that you don't want?

Also, I'm not familiar with the valorant launcher but I remember a little while ago there were major complaints about it being a boot loader, so it can seriously affect boot behavior.

First yes i forgot thank you, then yeah i'm really carefull about what my pc starts up, and i just noticed that discord stopped to start on boot by it's own and i'm trying fixing it.

3 minutes ago, Takeshinderu said:

First yes i forgot thank you, then yeah i'm really carefull about what my pc starts up, and i just noticed that discord stopped to start on boot by it's own and i'm trying fixing it.

I recommend that you uninstall valorant, see if it changes anything.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

14 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I recommend that you uninstall valorant, see if it changes anything.

I just tried to remove all the files of Riot Games and Valorant but there is no changes.

A Windows reset done with the media creation tools to keep all my apps and files fixed my problem.