Which Mech switch comes closest to Razer Ornata V2

Daan._official

I'm about to buy my first mech keyboard but I can't really choose (as so many) what switch I want. I just went to the store to try a bunch of different ones. Didn't like red (too soft), didn't like blue (too loud), didn't like brown (middle ground but a bit too much like red). They only had some other membrane (the Razer Ornata V2) and weirdly enough I like that one the most. But they were out of stock and he told me it wasn't that good with input or something.

Does anyone know what switch would come closest to the Ornata V2? Guy in the store told me he liked green the most, but they didn't have any green at that moment so couldn't try it. I guess I'm looking for something between blue and brown. 

Similar feel? Basically any rubber dome.

Similar sound? BOX clickies of some kind. White, pink, jade, navy, etc. Tons to choose from with different weightings and sound.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

The mecha-membrane is sort of a beast of its own, so it's going to be hard to find an exact cousin. However, here are the specs of it. With that, you just need to find a switch with similar characteristics.

Feel: Clicky
Operating Force: 61g
Actuation Force: 41g
Pre-Travel: 2.5 mm
Total Travel: 3.4 mm

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse