Gigabyte RGB Fusion not syncing all Ram sticks?

BradIJM

So I'm having an issue with my Aorus Master (rev 1.0). When I orignally got the board, I was running 2x8gb sticks of Crucial Ballistix RGB. Now, I have upgrade to 4x8gb sticks, and they are working perfectly. However, RGB fusion seems to only be detecting the original 2 sticks. It will only control the original 2, no matter what light settings I put them in. I've tried moving the sticks around, and it still sticks with the original sticks, moving to whatever slots they move to. Has anyone else has this issue and know how to fix it?

What does your ram currently look like with this problem?

Cause if the other sticks are single colour then might aswell match the other sticks or create a pattern i guess

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling rgb fusion?

On 7/28/2021 at 1:12 PM, Somerandomtechyboi said:

What does your ram currently look like with this problem?

Cause if the other sticks are single colour then might aswell match the other sticks or create a pattern i guess

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling rgb fusion?

So currently, slots 2+4 are set to desired colour (just static yellow) and the slots 1+3 are running the default rainbow. I cant make a pattern or anything, as my system is black and yellow, so it just looks off. I tried it a while ago, but need to try a complete uninstall. I will keep posted with results of this

8 hours ago, BradIJM said:

running the default rainbow.

Thats a barf worthy default setting

Though single colour rgb does look really good on most builds so i see why you went rgb rams